Make a Difference – Become a Member of the Junior League of Saint Paul
Make a difference in the community and meet other women who share your commitment to voluntarism by becoming a Member of the Junior League of Saint Paul.
The Junior League of Saint Paul welcomes women from across the Twin Cities and all walks of life. Our Members have diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives – but all share a desire to build a better community.
Through the Junior League of Saint Paul you will help others, as well as have opportunities for personal development. As a training organization, the Junior League of Saint Paul empowers its Members with a wide range of roles and responsibilities to help them build upon their own experiences and skills. In fact, many of our Members have used the skills they gained through their membership in JLSP in other significant leadership roles in the community and across the non-profit sector.
Membership in the Junior League of Saint Paul has many benefits; whether seeking unique volunteer experiences, a means to give back to the community, new friendships or a vehicle to improve professional and personal skills, the League offers limitless opportunities.
As a Member of the Junior League of Saint Paul you will:
- Make an impact in the community by planning and participating in various community outreach programs.
- Meet other dynamic and interesting women in a social and supportive setting.
- Be trained in a variety of areas, that are of interest and relevant to you. These opportunities include, but are not limited to: advocacy, committee leadership, community research, fundraising, financial management, board training, public speaking, public relations and marketing.
- Have access to the Association of Junior Leagues International, with the ability to transfer to other Junior Leagues across the United States.
- Gain insight into community needs and have the opportunity to develop and implement strategies to meet these needs.
- Have opportunities to serve in different leadership roles and expose yourself to new experiences.
- Be able to tailor your volunteer experience to meet your own needs and schedule.