Benefits of Membership
- Training in numerous areas such as leadership, communications, fundraising, event planning and organizational development
- Development of leadership skills through hands-on experience
- Volunteer opportunities that make a difference in the community
- Networking with dynamic and interesting women
- Membership in AJLI (Association of Junior Leagues International), an international organization of over 171,000 women committed to improving the communities in which they live
Eligibility for Membership
- Must live within a 50 mile radius of Saint Paul, MN
- Must have an interest in voluntarism, developing her potential, and improving her community
Applying for Membership
- Complete the Application for Membership
- Pay dues online via the link provided in your Welcome Email. (Dues are $158 for Fall or $79 for Spring.)
- Sign up online and attend a New Member Training Day.
Alternatively, confidential payment arrangements can be made by contacting our Finance Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 291-7377. Dues payments may be made in 2 or 3 monthly installments.
To pay dues by Check, Return the completed application and your check to:
New Member Committee
Junior League of Saint Paul
633 Snelling Ave. N
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Questions About Membership?
Email Go Back