The Junior League of Saint Paul is an organization of women whose Mission is to advance women’s leadership for meaningful community impact through volunteer action, collaboration, and training.
Recognized as Saint Paul’s premiere nonprofit, preparing women leaders to impact lives and continuing our legacy of building a stronger community.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
The Junior League of Saint Paul welcomes all women who value our Mission. We are committed to inclusive environments of individuals, organizations and communities.
Improving the lives of women and children
- Teamwork: We believe teamwork is the ideal framework in which we best serve our members and community partners.
- Service: We decide how to invest our time and resources through the lens of community service and impact.
- Solution-focused efforts: We approach challenges by working to identify solutions that lead to positive outcomes and experiences for all stakeholders.
- Empowerment: We believe in personal growth to train women as change agents and effective leaders in the League and their community.
- Relationships: We build strong relationships amongst members, community partners, and local leaders to effectuate change.